Ok, so here is my blog!

I am writing this blog because I want to understand myself better as a person. I want to show both you and me some of the challanges I had in my life and these past years of studying abroad in England when being Swedish.

I hope that my thoughts and comments can help you in any way if you have had challanges and want to try to understand what you have learnt from them.

I reflect upon experiences and trying to understand what I have learnt from them because I believe everything happens for a reason, I often feel the need to find it when I need to deal with something difficult.

Hope this can help you get some insight and encouragement when you have challenges and if not, hopefully you enjoyed reading it anyway

xx
Rebecca

Sunday 8 May 2011

Sad Medley

Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me. Search your heart, search your soul and when you find me there you'll search no more. You know its true, everything I do I do it for you...Take me as I am, take my life. I would give it all, I would sacrifice, Dont tell me its not worth fighting for. I cant help it, its nothing I want more. You know its true, everything I do I do it for you.

There's no love, like your love and no other could give more love. There's nowhere unless youre there, all the time, all the way.


Yes, I was burnt so I called it lessoned learnt

Love hurts, love scars...the winner takes it all, the loser has to fall. And I understand you've come to shake my hand, I appologies if it makes you feel bad. seeing me so tense, no selfconfidence.

Im so tired of being here...and if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave, because your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone, these wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real, there's just too much that time cannot erase. When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have all of me. I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone.

Please drop the past and be true, dont think we're ok just because we're here...

Well I wish that it would rain, heavy rain down from the sky. Maybe then you wouldn't see the teardrops in my eyes. Well I wish that it would rain, it would be a great disguise. Maybe then you wouldn't see the teardrops in my eyes. And all of the raindrops that fall down on my face erase all the memories of you and your embrace. I'll long for the moment that I lose this bitter taste and I don't want you to see me this way

Min anda onskan nu och har; alska mig for den jag ar.

I should know who I am by now...

No comments:

Post a Comment