Ok, so here is my blog!

I am writing this blog because I want to understand myself better as a person. I want to show both you and me some of the challanges I had in my life and these past years of studying abroad in England when being Swedish.

I hope that my thoughts and comments can help you in any way if you have had challanges and want to try to understand what you have learnt from them.

I reflect upon experiences and trying to understand what I have learnt from them because I believe everything happens for a reason, I often feel the need to find it when I need to deal with something difficult.

Hope this can help you get some insight and encouragement when you have challenges and if not, hopefully you enjoyed reading it anyway

xx
Rebecca

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Job hunting

Because I have graduated I need to find a job. This is a scary thing to me as its something new but at the same time its so exciting! I cant wait to have a proper job and actually show the world what I am made of!

When talking to my very close friend today about searching for jobs and what we actually can apply for she said something very important to me. She said that you have to have the confidence and bring your best strengths forward! She also said you have to believe in yourself! If you dont think you are good enough you wont get the job and she is so right!

It really got me thinking that I can do whatever I want and if I aspire to go all the way I will get there!

Its simple really, just believe and the hard work will pay off and your dream job will be yours!

So this is what I will do now and I am SO excited, after all the worst thing that can happen is that they say no and thats ok because the right job will come when its time!

Soon I will be a young professional working in London! How cool is that?!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment