Ok, so here is my blog!

I am writing this blog because I want to understand myself better as a person. I want to show both you and me some of the challanges I had in my life and these past years of studying abroad in England when being Swedish.

I hope that my thoughts and comments can help you in any way if you have had challanges and want to try to understand what you have learnt from them.

I reflect upon experiences and trying to understand what I have learnt from them because I believe everything happens for a reason, I often feel the need to find it when I need to deal with something difficult.

Hope this can help you get some insight and encouragement when you have challenges and if not, hopefully you enjoyed reading it anyway

xx
Rebecca

Thursday 21 July 2011

My Angel

I'm a lost soul,
come find me

When I look into your eyes
I'm hpoing mine will tell you

Tell you - I'm a lost soul,
come find me

My touch is a cry for love
To love again,
to allow myslef to love again

I'm a lost soul,
come find me

Will my eyes, my touch reveal me?
I am ready?

I'm a lost soul,
will you find me

My angel

No comments:

Post a Comment