Ok, so here is my blog!

I am writing this blog because I want to understand myself better as a person. I want to show both you and me some of the challanges I had in my life and these past years of studying abroad in England when being Swedish.

I hope that my thoughts and comments can help you in any way if you have had challanges and want to try to understand what you have learnt from them.

I reflect upon experiences and trying to understand what I have learnt from them because I believe everything happens for a reason, I often feel the need to find it when I need to deal with something difficult.

Hope this can help you get some insight and encouragement when you have challenges and if not, hopefully you enjoyed reading it anyway

xx
Rebecca

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Try to be close to perfect

I feel kind of down today, really tired! I don’t like these days. What’s important is to realise it is ok to feel down sometimes. If you don’t then you don’t know when you are happy, right?

Its just now its my uni work and all that, which makes me feel down. I have so much to do but I don’t know where to start or what to do. I feel tired also as I don’t sleep well and I am stressed! I dont’ like it. That’s one thing I need to change: my stress level. I need to cool down and not make things stress me out as much.

When I’m writing this blog it might seem as if I know myself very well, which I do but some things are just in the unknown...and I think it should be. I try very hard to be a good person. I won’t say perfect, as there is no such thing, but close to perfect. I analyse what I do in situations and I try to make me react differently next time it happens if I consider I did something wrong. But its a lot of work. I try to be objective and try to be critical to myself but that’s hard work. I feel that Im emotionally drained and don’t know what to do to make me fill up with positive energy again.

Maybe I need not to be close to perfect? If people say I'm good as I am, well that because I work really hard to be this person. And believe you me, I’m not better than anyone else so that’s not what I meant. I just feel my life is unorganised and I need to get back on track! Someone show me the way?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment