Ok, so here is my blog!

I am writing this blog because I want to understand myself better as a person. I want to show both you and me some of the challanges I had in my life and these past years of studying abroad in England when being Swedish.

I hope that my thoughts and comments can help you in any way if you have had challanges and want to try to understand what you have learnt from them.

I reflect upon experiences and trying to understand what I have learnt from them because I believe everything happens for a reason, I often feel the need to find it when I need to deal with something difficult.

Hope this can help you get some insight and encouragement when you have challenges and if not, hopefully you enjoyed reading it anyway

xx
Rebecca

Saturday 19 March 2011

LOVE

Recent conversations with a few people have made me reflect upon why I am doing this blog. My tutor, Tim, asked me what I am writing about. I said I am writing about my experiences and what I have learnt from them. This will make me a better person I said smiling! He then asked me why do you feel the need to become a better person. I thought about it and finally understood why I wrote my blog!

I am doing this blog because I have always been the black sheep in my family I feel, but strangely I have never been neglected by anyone in my family so its not that kind of black sheep. I have needed a lot of attention from my mother as I had eczema as a child! Because of that we have a very close bond which I love. But also I think because I got so much attention, when my siblings. I have three :) then got some I was instantly jealous. I was a child that cried every day - several times and I always had a pretty bad potty mouth saying mean things to my family which I now regret so very very much! I think that I am trying to become a better person because of how I behaved as a child. This must be a good thing right?

Sometimes it might be a bit too much! I try to be so very clear about who I love and why to my friends (not all at the time sadly) just because I need to make up for all those years. I am also doing this to my family of course. I need to feel loved and by getting love I need to give (which is so much fun!)

You all should try it actually. To your friends, a family member or a stranger even. Smile, hug or kiss them. Give them a note that says I love you or I am proud of you! Maybe just let them know in some way that you are happy they are in your life and that you respect cherish, like, love, have fun with - anything! I promise you that they will have a really good day because of that and you will feel good about yourself which is always a plus.



Hope you will have a great spring Saturday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment