Ok, so here is my blog!

I am writing this blog because I want to understand myself better as a person. I want to show both you and me some of the challanges I had in my life and these past years of studying abroad in England when being Swedish.

I hope that my thoughts and comments can help you in any way if you have had challanges and want to try to understand what you have learnt from them.

I reflect upon experiences and trying to understand what I have learnt from them because I believe everything happens for a reason, I often feel the need to find it when I need to deal with something difficult.

Hope this can help you get some insight and encouragement when you have challenges and if not, hopefully you enjoyed reading it anyway

xx
Rebecca

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Innovation and creativity

Today in class we had to discuss what the difference between creativity and innovation is. The difference is that the creativity is the ideas and the innovations are the actual ideas in artefacts. The innovations are the outcomes of the creativity. Idea to artefact. It is simple. So what we then did was to come up with new innovations to an artefact already existing. This was fun and interesting because my group went really all out and said the most ridiculous things but it is ok because its said that out of 100 ideas one is good.

I think this exercise is good for the future for us when we are managers or work in an innovative work place. This will allow the group to be creative with no boundaries which can result in great ideas; the pencilling was created by mistake so there you go!

I have another class now so I better go. But I will blog again soon...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment